There are two types of air-cooled motors in pressure washers:
1. Universal motor..... this is a brush type motor that has a light compact design and a high performance versus weight ratio.
2. Induction motor..... this is piston motor that is more robust and quieter than a universal one. Its construction ensures a long life time due to a minimum of wearing parts. It generally delivers higher pressure ratings and provides a very smooth rpm steadiness during periods of high endurance.
- Large cable hook and on-board accessory storage - for a neat storage solution
- Water inlet filter - to prevent dirt particles from damaging the pump
- Detergent Suction Tube - For the application of Kärcher detergents
- Ergonomic Handle – Comfort of use
- N-Cor pump - light, quiet and corrosion resistant. Safety valve prevents pressure overload.